Night of Worship is a monthly gathering for anyone who desires to experience a deeper encounter with the Lord through prophetic worship, intercession, creative expression, and body ministry.
Join us the last Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm at Grace Church for this special time of united, intimate pursuit of God's presence.
We want to reach our community with the Gospel. One way we can do that is by being out in our community. Every year on October 31st, hundreds of people pass by right outside of our church. We can serve our community by showing love and showing them Jesus.
We will be doing this in a variety of ways:
- We will pass out water (Fall is hot in Florida!)
- Give access to the restrooms (most people are not that close to their homes)
- Have worship music with a band (because, worship!)
- Present a drama that shows Jesus as our victory
- Have people ready to tell anyone interested about Jesus, or pray with people
In order to do this, we need your help. We need people to pass out water, be in the drama, escort people to the restrooms, and some people to help with evangelism. If you are interested, contact Ryan at [email protected]